Page views

Ananda Marga Forum

All the letters on this blog are directly related with the teachings of Shrii Shrii Anandamurti ji Baba.To communicate with the editors of this forum or receive postings of this blog, email us at: anandamargauniversal@earthlink.net

Baba


Namaskar,


Just a reminder to be sure to subscribe to our two new blogsites:


For latest news click here Ananda Marga Universal


For latest news click here Ananda Marga News Bulletin

Or email us at: anandamargauniversal@earthlink.net


And we will be sure to add you to the list.


In Him,

Moderator



Really God's Favorite

Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 22:51:12 -0400
To: am-global@earthlink.net
From: dharma@eco-net...
Subject:  Really God's Favorite

Baba

"Ogo prabhu tava la'gi ga'ntha' ma'la' shuka'ye ja'y..." (P.S. 1935)

Purport:

Baba, Oh my Prabhu, the garland which I prepared for You is gradually becoming dry and wilted. Day by day, my longing for You is increasing. All that waiting, such a long time, has gone in vain. Neither did You come; nor did You accept my garland. O my Dearmost, I love You so much, please grace me by coming.

These days even the red sun is unpleasant for me - it was very blissful for me in earlier times. But now it's brilliance is no longer shining to my liking. Passing the time in Your longing, my heart is restless. Everything is unpleasant for me these days. Even the gentle sweet breeze is no longer comfortable. Due to my mind's restless state, whatever mental darkness was there, became more deep and dense. Indeed in my mind, the blackness which was there got more increased. Day
and night is passing this way, in Your longing.

 Baba, there is no problem if I cannot get hold of You. And also there is no problem if You don't look towards me with Your sweet, loving smile. One thing You can do though--thinking that I am very low, You please grace me. And by Your ahetuki krpa, come close to me.  Baba, in Your absence, my everything lost the charm and became dry. Time is passing like this. Please grace me and give me Your darshan...



== REALLY GOD'S FAVORITE ==

Namaskar,

Baba says, "There are many philosophies which tend to crudify the human mind, and make people violent and inconsiderate. They make people believe that they are God's favourite children, whereas the rest of humanity are
cursed. Although these views have philosophical sanction, they do not have the sanction of the a'tman (soul)...Intellectually such people are certainly slaves, and in the material world also they are slaves." (Prout Nutshell - 18, p.15)

This psychic disease is present in fundamentalist Jews, fundamentalist Christians, and fundamentalist Muslims etc. All these religions preach this doctrine and are guilty of this point; but especially the fundamentalist Jews & Muslims. They feel very negatively towards those who do not belong to their religion and subscribe to their dogmatic beliefs. Muslims brand others as Quafir (demons) and Jews label non-Jews in their own derogatory language. Thus according to Baba's the status of those fundamentalist Jews & Muslims are like slaves - intellectually and physically. For more about this read Baba's discourse, 'The Continuous Effort to Promote Universal Well-Being-- Part 1'.
      
Namaskar,
Dharmendra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here

Policy on Comments

Spam and unparliamentary language not to be used.

folders: Ananda Marga related articles on hundreds of niche issues

Namaskar

To receive postings of this blog, email us at: am-global@earthlink.net

Baba nam kevalam