Page views

Ananda Marga Forum

All the letters on this blog are directly related with the teachings of Shrii Shrii Anandamurti ji Baba.To communicate with the editors of this forum or receive postings of this blog, email us at: anandamargauniversal@earthlink.net

Baba


Namaskar,


Just a reminder to be sure to subscribe to our two new blogsites:


For latest news click here Ananda Marga Universal


For latest news click here Ananda Marga News Bulletin

Or email us at: anandamargauniversal@earthlink.net


And we will be sure to add you to the list.


In Him,

Moderator



Sadhana Point


From: "Satiish G.D. Deva"
To: am-global@earthlink.net
Subject: Sadhana Point
Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 22:27:12 +0530

Baba

"Pita' ma'ta' bandhu sakha' a'ndha're a'lokavarttika'..." (P.S. 218)

Purport:

Baba, O' Parama Purusa, You are my most intimate and loving One; You are so close. Baba, You are my father and You are my mother; You are my friend as well as my eternal companion. O' my Dearmost Baba, You are my everything-- my One and only. You are that divine lamp of effulgence, always guiding me along the proper path in life. Baba You are everywhere. By Your grace no one is ever alone or helpless. You are ever-present carefully watching over everyone. Baba, You are always residing in my heart.

Baba, with Your infinite compassion, no matter how difficult the circumstances are, You are always present to provide a gentle touch. Amongst the thorns & tears You are the soothing balm of the lotus flower which relieves all pains and sorrows; and in scorching heat of the burning fire, You are that refreshing, calm, cool sandalwood. Baba, You are the ultimate Savior. When one has lost everything then in that bleak hour You are the only shelter. You are that divine jewel which transforms everything else into a shining jewel. By Your touch, unit beings become divine. That is Your causeless grace. Baba, You are the best of everything. In the beautiful rose garden where all the flowers are aromatic and fragrant, You are the most gorgeous-- You are the most beautiful. Baba, You are the most effulgent Entity in this vast universe.

Baba, O' Divine Entity, You are the Cause of everything. You are the Source and You are the Origin. Baba, because You are, I am. You are the breath of my very life. Without You, my whole existence is meaningless. Baba, You are my Dearmost, You are my everything. You alone are the eternal lamp of my heart. Baba, please grace me by keeping me in Your divine shelter...


== SADHANA POINT ==                     

Baba says, "Where there is no love, the mind will not run after Him. So dhya'na also becomes meaningless."

"Dhya'na is withdrawing the mental propensities from all extroversive entities, and then collecting those withdrawn mental forces, mental propensities, and urging them towards the Supreme Entity. If there is no love for the Supreme Entity, this movement cannot be done." (Patna, 31st August, 1978)

Namaskar,
Satiish


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here

Policy on Comments

Spam and unparliamentary language not to be used.

folders: Ananda Marga related articles on hundreds of niche issues

Namaskar

To receive postings of this blog, email us at: am-global@earthlink.net

Baba nam kevalam