Page views

Ananda Marga Forum

All the letters on this blog are directly related with the teachings of Shrii Shrii Anandamurti ji Baba.To communicate with the editors of this forum or receive postings of this blog, email us at: anandamargauniversal@earthlink.net

Baba


Namaskar,


Just a reminder to be sure to subscribe to our two new blogsites:


For latest news click here Ananda Marga Universal


For latest news click here Ananda Marga News Bulletin

Or email us at: anandamargauniversal@earthlink.net


And we will be sure to add you to the list.


In Him,

Moderator



Do Not Wait for Next Mahabharata


Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 22:32:43
To: am-global@earthlink.net
From:
Subject: Do Not Wait for Next Mahabharata

Baba

"Bha'loba'so jadi tave eso priyatama diiner e kut'iire..."  (P.S. 2619)

Purport:

O' my dearmost Baba, if You really love me then please come to the hut of this lowly person. I want to make You listen to my love songs up to Your full heart's content; that's why in my mental viina I have practiced many tunes and melodies for You. 

Baba, I do not have any knowledge or intellect. Nor do I have any virtue, name & fame, or the weight of those things. I have only one thing: Love for You in my mind. My whole heart is completely filled with love for You. And by offering that love I will satisfy You, by Your grace. 

Baba, I do not have any prestige nor do I get any respect or honor. None of these do I have. Nor do I have such devotion that I feel my ego getting wounded by Your not coming. Baba, I have only gratitude in my heart for all those things which You have graciously bestowed upon me. Please shower me in Your ahetuki krpa.

Baba, I know in my heart that You love me, but if You really love me then please come close in my heart. For You I have prepared and decorated my mind in Guru cakra. Baba, please come close and grace me...


== DO NOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT MAHABHARATA ==

Namaskar,

Baba says, "Those who protect dharma, dharma protects them. One should always protect dharma, in both big and small ways. If one thinks that they will only follow dharma in some big events, and not in small ones, then those big events may not ever come in their entire life. It may be that in their whole life, besides their birth and death, not a single big event happens. Yet at the time of birth how can one protect dharma. At that time one is just a small infant and cannot do anything. That infant is totally unaware about the events going on around them. Then how can they protect dharma. And at the time of death, a person is senseless. In that case also how can they protect dharma. For this reason, dharma should be protected always. In small and big ways-- even in jokes and humor dharma should be protected. Those who protect dharma, dharma protects them: Dharma raksati raksitah." (Ananda Vacanamrtam-32 (H), p.86-7)

Sometimes in our day to day life, we forget to follow dharma in small ways such as by not using water after urination or not doing bhuta yajina (feeding animals and plants) et. Yet we think that when the next Mahabharata happens or when there is a battle to establish Prout and neo-humanism, then at that time we will come forward wholeheartedly and fight. But we should remember that in the beginning it is needed to follow dharma in small ways. Such as by doing proper half-bath etc. But often we see that we overlook and neglect various small points of dharma and we justify to ourselves that it is fine. Because we mistakenly think that when the big battle for dharma happens then we will be prepared. But we should remember that such a battle may never happen in our lifetime and if it does then only those who follow the small points of dharma will truly be prepared.

Namaskar,
Sukhadeva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here

Policy on Comments

Spam and unparliamentary language not to be used.

folders: Ananda Marga related articles on hundreds of niche issues

Namaskar

To receive postings of this blog, email us at: am-global@earthlink.net

Baba nam kevalam