Page views

Ananda Marga Forum

All the letters on this blog are directly related with the teachings of Shrii Shrii Anandamurti ji Baba.To communicate with the editors of this forum or receive postings of this blog, email us at: anandamargauniversal@earthlink.net

Baba


Namaskar,


Just a reminder to be sure to subscribe to our two new blogsites:


For latest news click here Ananda Marga Universal


For latest news click here Ananda Marga News Bulletin

Or email us at: anandamargauniversal@earthlink.net


And we will be sure to add you to the list.


In Him,

Moderator



Excellent Teaching but Difficult to Follow

Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 19:21:43 -0400
To: am-global@earthlink.net
Subject: Excellent Teaching but Difficult to Follow
From: Sakaldeo

Baba

"Esecho a'ma'r ghare, krpa'r pasara' ha'te kare..." (PS 3233)

Purport:

Baba, I do not have any quality of my own - nor have I done any good work, nor do I do proper sadhana. Even then with a deep yearning in my heart I go on remembering and calling You. Baba, by Your own mercy and compassion, You have come to my abode holding a basket of grace. Baba, Your divine advent in my home is not due to my calling -  it is solely due to Your infinite love. Baba, You have taken so much trouble to come to me. Baba, You are so gracious.

Baba, You are the Controller of this entire universe. In the blueness of the sky, the meteor is showering its effulgence for You - to serve You, to please You. Baba, the brilliant stars of the vast, expansive sky are chanting Your divine name and singing that: 'You are the Divine Helper, the Divine Saviour, of everyone'. Baba, everywhere, all the time, You shower Your causeless grace on one and all.

Baba, whatever I have achieved in life is because of Your grace. I do not have any merit of my own. You have graciously showered me with Your abundant compassion and filled my entire existence with Your fathomless love. Unfortunately I did not give You anything. Baba, by Your grace, today I have placed fresh flower blossoms along with my entire being at Your lotus feet. Baba, I am surrendering myself at Your alter...



== EXCELLENT TEACHING BUT DIFFICULT TO FOLLOW ==

Baba says, "You love your son; that is alright. But if he dies, you will have immense grief. It is not true? Because a son is a finite entity, he will not remain forever. He is bound to die one day. Leaving you in boundless sorrow. but if you take your son to be a manifestation of Brahma, you need not fear in constant fear of losing him, because Brahma will never be lost. He is ever present surrounding you. This is the spirit of renunciation or vaeragya." (Ananda Marga Philosophy in a Nutshell - 4, p. 265)

Note: This above Baba's divine teaching everybody knows, but in practical life how far everyone follows, every person should look within their own heart.

Namaskar,
Sakaldeo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here

Policy on Comments

Spam and unparliamentary language not to be used.

folders: Ananda Marga related articles on hundreds of niche issues

Namaskar

To receive postings of this blog, email us at: am-global@earthlink.net

Baba nam kevalam