Page views

Ananda Marga Forum

All the letters on this blog are directly related with the teachings of Shrii Shrii Anandamurti ji Baba.To communicate with the editors of this forum or receive postings of this blog, email us at: anandamargauniversal@earthlink.net

Baba


Namaskar,


Just a reminder to be sure to subscribe to our two new blogsites:


For latest news click here Ananda Marga Universal


For latest news click here Ananda Marga News Bulletin

Or email us at: anandamargauniversal@earthlink.net


And we will be sure to add you to the list.


In Him,

Moderator



Prabhat Samgiita Purport: Liila of Parama Purusa


Via: anandamargauniversal1@yogasamsthanam.net


Baba

This song offers a special type of devotional expression wherein the bhakta is communicating with Parama Purusa in a dramatic fashion - i.e. addressing Him in the third person yet lodging a loving complaint about Parama Purusa. So the beauty here is that the devotee is talking with Parama Purusa Baba, not with anyone else, yet addressing Him using indirect language.

"Tora' balo go tora' more balo, ja'r'ete keno na'hi phot'e kamal..." (PS 487)

Purport:

Please, tell me about this strange liila of Parama Purusa. He is doing many things in a peculiar and bizarre way. The lotus flower is very charming and full of fragrance, but with the arrival of winter season it withers; that lotus does not bloom anymore. I am crying and crying in His love and longing; He is such a heartless One. He does not care and He does not like to come close to me. I do not know why He makes this type of strange liila. Why is it that for Whom I have love and cry in longing, and He does not care even a little about this.

Please explain this strange liila of Parama Purusa. In the summer months when there is a great need of water in the pond, at that time the pond is empty - all the water is dried up. So when there is a serious need, then there is no water; and, in the rainy season when there is not so much of a need, then it is full of water. I am singing the songs and chanting kiirtan; I go on calling Him with the hope that He will come. But, remaining distant, He just smiles and does not like to come close. Even then I know that He loves me. Why like this.

Please tell me why this happens. The palash tree is covered by orange flowers and becomes so beautiful. There are countless flowers on this tree yet it is so strange that it never bears any fruit. For whom my life is, for Whom I have come on this earth - I am doing all sorts of things for Him and He is so close to me - even then He prefers to make me cry in His love and longing by keeping Himself distant.

O my Dearmost, please grace me by coming close...



Brotherly yours,
in Him,
Mantreshvar

-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ananda Marga Universal" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ananda-marga-universal-forum-3+unsubscribe@yogasamsthanam.net.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/a/yogasamsthanam.net/groups/opt_out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here

Policy on Comments

Spam and unparliamentary language not to be used.

folders: Ananda Marga related articles on hundreds of niche issues

Namaskar

To receive postings of this blog, email us at: am-global@earthlink.net

Baba nam kevalam