Page views

Ananda Marga Forum

All the letters on this blog are directly related with the teachings of Shrii Shrii Anandamurti ji Baba.To communicate with the editors of this forum or receive postings of this blog, email us at: anandamargauniversal@earthlink.net

Baba


Namaskar,


Just a reminder to be sure to subscribe to our two new blogsites:


For latest news click here Ananda Marga Universal


For latest news click here Ananda Marga News Bulletin

Or email us at: anandamargauniversal@earthlink.net


And we will be sure to add you to the list.


In Him,

Moderator



Re: How to Preserve Your Spiritual Vibration #2

Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 10:13:44 -0000
From: "Gurumurti"
Subject: Re: How to Preserve Your Spiritual Vibration
To: AM-GLOBAL

Baba

Namaskar,

This posting brings deep inspiration to me as I read and realise that this reminder has very specific purpose for me and every sadhaka who knows this message is truth.  

I have experienced what happens when I do weaken and embrace a dear friend out of sentiment for them. It would be better or them also if I did not do that which is not often, because when they know and love me also they will subtly realise that there is no need to be physical to express that love. My eyes and expression can reach their hearts and mind, by His grace and they will be more benefited and feel more happiness also I am sure, rather than an impulsive hug. 

Now, after reading this I want to rush off for sadhana and His touch. 

Lately I have been feeling sadness due to a psychic shock, so this Prabhat Samgiita reminding that there is always sadness as well as happiness in life, is so timely for me to read today.

In Him alone,
Gurumurti




Note 1: Link to Original Letter

Here is a link to the initial posting on this topic

http://www.am-global-01.blogspot.com/2012/11/how-to-preserve-your-spiritual-vibration.html
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here

Policy on Comments

Spam and unparliamentary language not to be used.

folders: Ananda Marga related articles on hundreds of niche issues

Namaskar

To receive postings of this blog, email us at: am-global@earthlink.net

Baba nam kevalam